ASI Group Ltd. is currently searching for an experienced and skilled Payroll Administrator to support the Accounting department. This position is located in Stoney Creek, Ontario.
The Payroll Administrator will process payroll for multiple groups and prepare the corresponding documents and reports. The incumbent will serve as the main contact person for all payroll inquiries. They will also assist the A/P Team in processing vendor invoices.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work well as a team member, adapt to changing responsibilities and prioritize multiple responsibilities. The Payroll Administrator will have experience processing accounts receivable, collections, accounts payable and processing payroll. Accuracy and attention to detail are essential attributes for this role.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration with a specialization in Accounting
- Certificate in Payroll Compliance Practitioner or actively working towards preferred
- Experience with payroll in a unionized environment considered an asset
- Three or more years’ full-time experience in an accounting role
- Experience processing accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll and collections
- Must have strong computer skills in a Windows environment, including Excel and Microsoft Word. Experience with SharePoint considered an asset
- Possesses a valid driver’s license (Class G minimum)
Hours of Work and Travel Expectations
Scheduled hours are 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM; may be expected to arrive early or stay later as needed Occasional errands within the Stoney Creek area.
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com.
ASI Group Ltd. (ASI) has been an industry leader in underwater inspection, maintenance and repair, and biofouling (mussel) monitoring and control services since 1987. Our scope and depth of work has continually increased over the years, while our core business of marine inspections and mussel services remains consistent. Our strongest asset has been the ability to offer a full-service approach – from initial problem identification to the development and implementation of the appropriate solution.
ASI is passionate about developing and delivering visionary turnkey solutions for our clients. Our purpose is to create peace-of-mind for our clients by managing all non-core business, innovatively. ASI’s success is a result of long-term and symbiotic relationships with valued clients.
ASI Group Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities, recruitment and selection processes that are inclusive. We will strive to accommodate the needs of applicants under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout the recruitment and selection process.
Please contact the Human Resources Manager at 905-643-3283 if you require accommodations to ensure your accessibility needs are addressed throughout the process. Information received relating to accommodation will be kept confidential.