ASI Group Ltd. (ASI) has been an industry leader in underwater inspection, maintenance and repair, and biofouling (mussel) monitoring and control services since 1987. Originally founded as Aquatic Sciences Inc. by a team of technical professionals, ASI has now grown to be much more. Our scope and depth of work has continually increased over the years, while our core business of marine inspections and mussel services remains consistent. Our strongest asset has been the ability to offer a full-service approach – from initial problem identification to the development and implementation of the appropriate solution.
ASI Group owns and operates a diverse fleet of advanced remotely operated vehicles (ROV’s) that services a wide range of industries. Combined with the latest in video capture and sonar imaging, specialized ROV tooling and inspection techniques, ASI’s ROV Service has earned an international reputation for the highest standards of quality.
- Operate equipment under direction of experienced personnel
- Undertake systems maintenance and repair through the use of equipment manuals under the direction of the Senior ROV Technician or Operations Manager
- Maintain equipment logs for all works directly undertaken
- Participate in field operations including mobilization and demobilization
- Prepare and safeguard equipment for safe transport
- Conduct site work in a professional manner (courteous to client representatives, proper work attire, efficient use of time on site to accomplish the task as planned)
- Maintain administrative paperwork (daily logs, equipment logs, time sheets, expense reports, and others as appropriate)
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Degree or diploma in a related program (i.e. ROV Pilot/Technician, Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Technology or Robotics)
- Three years of experience piloting ROV’s, experience with Seaeye Falcon ROV considered an asset
- Ability to troubleshoot and develop solutions
- Hold a valid standard driver’s license
- Possess a valid US passport and have the ability to travel internationally
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
This position will be based in Orchard Park, NY, however, national and international projects may be assigned.
ASI has a rich history of technological breakthroughs, having invented, tested, and patented equipment by its team of in-house experts and we have been pioneering innovative solutions for 30 years.
What’s our company secret for success? Our incredible and talented team.
At ASI, we’ve been successful in cultivating excellent staff with incredible experience and expertise and, we are constantly looking for additional talent to join us.
If you are looking for a work environment that encourages growth and development, inventive and creative thinking set in an “open-door” environment, contact us today.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
ASI Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunities, recruitment and selection processes that are inclusive. ASI Group values diversity and employs professionals who work in a range of disciplines. ASI Group recognizes that however good our technology and processes are, it is our employees who make us successful. We recruit highly talented people who work as part of multi-discipline teams responsible for meeting and overcoming technical challenges presented to us.
ASI Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizenship status or veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.