ASI Marine is proud to be your service provider for all aspects of underwater fleet maintenance, inspection and repairs. We have the experience and knowledge to carry out technically challenging repairs and replacement of underwater machinery, in both wet and dry environments, using lightweight cofferdams and habitats.
Underwater services include:
• Hull cleaning/propeller polishing
• Non-destructive testing
• Underwater welding/Surface welding
• Class approved I.W.S
• Shell repair – emergency & permanent
• Cofferdam designs for hull & mechanical repairs
ASI Marine’s full-service offerings add considerable resources for our fleet services including:
• Comprehensive Health and Safety program with the initiative to adopt COR certification
• Strong Quality program; ASI is an ISO 9001:2008 registered company
• Fleet of remotely operated vehicles for inspection and location of overboard items
• Sonar systems for 3D imaging, etc.
• Bathymetry for verification of chart soundings
• Bottom surveys for locations of lost items (i.e., chain and anchors)
• Shipboard water and wastewater treatment design and assessment
• Ballast water inspection and treatment
Offices in Stoney Creek, Sarnia, and Orchard Park, NY servicing the Great Lakes area, and an office in Vancouver, BC servicing the West Coast. to respond to locations throughout the world from any of our bases 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Contact Richard Engel for more information on Underwater Ship Services