MARINE PROJECT MANAGER, ROV
ASI Marine is a global leader in solving underwater problems. The company specializes in underwater inspection and repair of tunnels, pipelines, and major infrastructure and is currently seeking a Marine Project Manager for ROV (remotely operated vehicle) projects. Reporting to the Manager of ROV Services, the Project Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of the project’s lifecycle including preparing proposals and cost estimates, resource planning, budgeting and scheduling, overseeing field operations and ensuring that all contractual requirements are met and carried out in compliance with all safety, environmental and regulatory requirements. The successful candidate will be an exceptional leader focused on providing the highest standard of customer service.
This is a permanent, full-time position, located at the Company’s Head Office in Stoney Creek, Ontario. Periodic travel within Canada, U.S.A., and internationally is required. The successful candidate must be able to participate in international projects and be willing to travel for up to 2-3 weeks at a time.
Compensation for this position will depend on experience. Other benefits include comprehensive health insurance coverage and an RRSP matching program.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably Civil Engineering along with professional certification (P.Eng.)
- Knowledge of ROVs, sonar equipment including data acquisition and post-processing, underwater video systems
- Minimum 5 years’ project management experience in a construction, tunneling, or marine-related industry
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings and specifications, with a priority on understanding structural drawings
- Comprehensive knowledge of computer software including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and MS Project
- Practical knowledge and experience in project management processes and best practices; PMP designation is an asset
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to supervise and carry out field projects
- Fluent in English with demonstrated abilities in proposal and report writing
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Valid Driver’s License and a Canadian passport
ASI has a rich history of technological breakthroughs, having invented, tested, and patented equipment by its team of in-house experts and we have been pioneering innovative solutions for 30 years.
What’s our company secret for success? Our incredible and talented team.
At ASI, we’ve been successful in cultivating excellent staff with incredible experience and expertise and, we are constantly looking for additional talent to join us. If you are looking for a work environment that encourages growth and development, inventive and creative thinking set in an “open-door” environment, contact us today. Please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
ASI Group Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities, recruitment & selection processes that are inclusive. We will strive to accommodate the needs of applicants under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout the recruitment and selection process.
Please contact the Human Resources Manager at 905-643-3283 if you require accommodations to ensure your accessibility needs are addressed throughout the process. Information received relating to accommodation will be kept confidential.