Project Manager, ASI Marine
ASI Marine provides industries and governments worldwide with leading-edge underwater services focused on the assessment, maintenance, rehabilitation, and construction of underwater infrastructure and environments. More specifically, ASI Marine specializes in commercial diving, underwater remotely operated vehicle (ROV) operations, marine geophysical and hydrographic surveys and hyperbaric support for tunnel construction.
Our certified commercial divers, professional engineers and technicians are backed by specialized dive support systems and a fleet of advanced robotic vehicles; providing the latest in sonar and video imaging, survey and inspection technologies.
ASI Group Ltd. is currently searching for a Project Manager who will be an exceptional leader focused on providing the highest standard of health and safety, and service, as well, have a mindset for innovation.
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of the project’s lifecycle including budget, resource planning, overseeing field operations and ensuring that all contractual requirements are met and carried out in compliance with all safety, environmental and regulatory obligations.
- Post-secondary education in a relevant technical field (Civil Engineering, Engineering Technology) along with professional certification in field of study, P.Eng. preferred
- Project Management Professional Certification or actively working towards
- A minimum of 5 years’ related project management experience (marine or construction or consulting)
- Familiarity with remotely operated vehicle operations an asset
- Preference will be given to those who also have a general understanding of commercial diving operations and relevant regulations as well as marine geophysical survey methods
- Comprehensive knowledge of computer software including Microsoft Word, Excel, Project and Outlook
- Possess exceptional organizational and communication skills
- A valid driver’s license (full license) and a valid passport
This position will be based in Port Coquitlam, BC.
ASI has a rich history of technological breakthroughs, having invented, tested, and patented equipment by its team of in-house experts and we have been pioneering innovative solutions for over 30 years.
What’s our company secret for success? Our incredible and talented team.
At ASI, we’ve been successful in cultivating excellent staff with incredible experience and expertise and, we are constantly looking for additional talent to join us. If you are looking for a work environment that encourages growth and development, inventive and creative thinking set in an “open-door” environment, contact us today.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
ASI Group Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities, recruitment and selection processes that are inclusive. We will strive to accommodate the needs of applicants throughout the recruitment and selection process.
Please contact the Human Resources Manager at 905-643-3243 if you require accommodations to ensure your accessibility needs are addressed throughout the process. Information received relating to accommodation will be kept confidential.