CERTIFIED WATER AND WASTEWATER TREATMENT PLANT OPERATOR – MOUNT FOREST-ORANGEVILLE
ASI Group, a full-service engineering and marine technology company is currently looking for a Certified Water and Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator to complement our team in the Mount Forest/Dufferin County area.
ASI is passionate about delivering the highest standard of customer service at all levels and Operators impact that in a substantial way. We’re looking for someone who wants to advance their career with ASI Water through certification and training.
The successful candidate will be expected to troubleshoot difficult situations and develop solutions to benefit the client. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, be able to communicate effectively with all members of the team and must be self-directed, organized, motivated, and flexible.
In order to be considered, the candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Ability to operate and maintain a small to mid-size water and wastewater treatment system independently
- Minimum one year of operating experience in wastewater and drinking water systems
- OIT wastewater treatment license
- Limited Surface Water Subsystem License in water treatment
- Maintenance knowledge in mechanical, electrical and instrumentation systems
- Knowledge of related legislation, laboratory sampling and field analysis
- A valid driver’s license (Class G)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, record keeping and reporting skills
- Ability to respond to emergency call outs within 60 minutes when required and be available for overtime when needed
Please apply if you feel that your skills, experience and attitude align with the position and ASI’s commitment to excellence in customer service.
ASI has a rich history of technological breakthroughs, having invented, tested, and patented equipment by its team of in-house experts and we have been pioneering innovative solutions for 30 years.
What’s our company secret for success? Our incredible and talented team.
At ASI, we’ve been successful in cultivating excellent staff with incredible experience and expertise and, we are constantly looking for additional talent to join us.
If you are looking for a work environment that encourages growth and development, inventive and creative thinking set in an “open-door” environment, contact us today.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ASI Group Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities, recruitment and selection processes that are inclusive. We will strive to accommodate the needs of applicants under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout the recruitment and selection process.
Please contact the Human Resources Manager at 905-641-0941 if you require accommodations to ensure your accessibility needs are addressed throughout the process. Information received relating to accommodation will be kept confidential.