OPERATIONS MANAGER, WATER
ASI Group Ltd., founded in 1987 as Aquatic Sciences Inc., is a full-service engineering and marine technology company comprised of two groups; ASI Water which has extensive experience in design, build, and operation of drinking water and wastewater systems and ASI Marine, which offers a full range of underwater inspection, mapping and light construction services.
ASI Group Ltd. is currently searching for an experienced and skilled Operations Manager to manage the Water Operations Group and provide support to the Group Manager on all related initiatives and business development opportunities. The successful candidate will be an exceptional leader focused on providing the highest standard of customer service.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for managing the daily activities of the group and monitoring key operating information and team performance. The Operations Manager will be involved in project planning, budgeting, quality management, resource allocation, and risk management. He or she will ensure that all contractual requirements are met and carried out in compliance with all safety, environmental and regulatory requirements.
- Must have a minimum of five years’ management experience in water and wastewater operations with direct reports
- Must have a post-secondary school diploma in a relevant discipline (Engineering Degree or Diploma, Business Administration or Operations Management considered an asset)
- Licensing in water and wastewater treatment, distribution and collection considered an asset
- Be familiar with all regulations included in the Safe Drinking Water Act, Ontario Water Resources Act, Environmental Protection Act, Nutrient Management Actand Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Knowledge of various water and wastewater plant technologies; instrumentation and control and SCADA
- Demonstrated ability writing proposals and reports
- Experience preparing and managing budgets
- Experience administering and negotiating contracts
- Possess exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Strong computer skills in a Windows environment, including Excel, Outlook and Word
- Possesses a valid driver’s license (Class G minimum) and a valid passport
ASI has a rich history of technological breakthroughs, having invented, tested, and patented equipment by its team of in-house experts and we have been pioneering innovative solutions for 30 years.
What’s our company secret for success? Our incredible and talented team.
At ASI, we’ve been successful in cultivating excellent staff with incredible experience and expertise and, we are constantly looking for additional talent to join us.
If you are looking for a work environment that encourages growth and development, inventive and creative thinking set in an “open-door” environment, contact us today.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ASI Group Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities, recruitment and selection processes that are inclusive. We will strive to accommodate the needs of applicants under the
Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout the recruitment and selection process.
Please contact the Human Resources Manager at 905-641-0941 if you require accommodations to ensure your accessibility needs are addressed throughout the process. Information received relating to accommodation will be kept confidential.