PROJECT MANAGER – Western Canada
ASI Group Ltd., founded in 1987 as Aquatic Sciences Inc., is a full-service engineering and marine technology company comprised of two groups; ASI Marine, which is a world leader offering a full range of underwater inspection, mapping and construction services and ASI Water which has extensive experience in design, build, and operation of drinking water and wastewater systems.
ASI Group Ltd. is currently searching for an experienced and skilled Project Manager to successfully manage commercial diving, remotely operated vehicle (ROV) and marine geophysical projects. The successful candidate will be an exceptional leader focused on providing the highest standard of customer service.
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of the project’s lifecycle including resource planning, overseeing field operations and ensuring that all contractual requirements are met and carried out in compliance with all safety, environmental and regulatory requirements.
- Post-secondary education in a relevant technical field (Civil Engineering, Engineering Technology) along with professional certification in field of study (CET, P.Eng)
- Project Management Professional Certification or actively working towards
- A minimum of 5 years’ related project management experience (marine, construction or consulting)
- Comprehensive knowledge of computer software including Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, Outlook and AutoCad
- Possess exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Possesses a valid driver’s license (full license) and a valid passport
Preference will be given to candidates who hold the PMP designation and have experience in the marine industry.
This position will be based out of the Port Coquitlam, BC office.
ASI has a rich history of technological breakthroughs, having invented, tested, and patented equipment by its team of in-house experts and we have been pioneering innovative solutions for 30 years.
What’s our company secret for success? Our incredible and talented team.
At ASI, we’ve been successful in cultivating excellent staff with incredible experience and expertise and, we are constantly looking for additional talent to join us.
If you are looking for a work environment that encourages growth and development, inventive and creative thinking set in an “open-door” environment, contact us today.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ASI Group Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities, recruitment and selection processes that are inclusive. Please contact the Human Resources Manager at 905-641-0941 if you require accommodations to ensure your accessibility needs are addressed throughout the process. Information received relating to accommodation will be kept confidential.