ASI is home to a multi-disciplinary team specializing in underwater inspections, marine geophysical and hydrographic surveys, and rope access technology.
A full fleet of advanced robotic vehicles and the latest in imaging, underwater mapping and inspection technology supports our engineers and technicians. Supported by our in-house engineering and ecological resources, we provide clients in the public and private sectors with integrated turnkey services for all project phases: assessment and planning, design and fabrication, installation and operations.
ASI has earned an international reputation for the highest standards of quality in serving municipalities, hydro power producers, refineries, manufacturing industries, mines and pulp and paper mills. We welcome the opportunity to handle new and greater challenges in the underwater environment.
ASI Group owns and operates a diverse fleet of advanced remotely operated vehicles (ROV’s) that services a wide range of industries. Combined with the latest in video capture and sonar imaging, specialized ROV tooling and inspection techniques, ASI’s ROV Service has earned international reputation for the highest standards of quality.
ASI’s Remote Services include:
- Long Tunnel & Pipeline Internal Inspections
- Underwater Asset Inspection & Maintenance
- Remote Infrastructure Repair
- Remote Cleaning
- Underwater 2D Imaging & 3D Sonar Modelling
- ASI’s extensive ROV experience combines knowledge and technology to provide remote services that give our clients the data they require to make critical decisions and solutions to solve their problems.
- Power Generation (Nuclear and Hydro)