March 13, 2015
Job Title: ROV Project Manager
Date Issued: March 13, 2015
ASI Marine is a global leader in solving underwater problems. The company specializes in underwater inspection and repair of tunnels, pipelines, and major infrastructure and is currently seeking a Project Manager for ROV (remotely operated vehicle) projects. Reporting to the Manager of ROV Services, the Project Manager is responsible for preparing proposals and costs estimates, and managing all aspects of projects including client relations, budgets, schedules, resources, and quality, health, safety and environmental requirements.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably Civil Engineering. Professional Engineering Designation is an asset.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in construction, tunneling, or marine related industries.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings and specifications, with a priority on understanding of structural drawings.
- Knowledge of ROVs, sonar equipment including data acquisition and post-processing, underwater video systems, and commercial diving is an asset.
- Comprehensive knowledge of computer software including Microsoft Word, Excel, MS Project.
- Practical knowledge and experience in project management processes and best practices; PMP designation is an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to supervise and carry out field projects.
- Demonstrated ability in proposal and report writing.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- Valid Driver’s License and Canadian passport.
- Fluent in English, knowledge of Spanish is an asset.
This is a permanent, full time position, located at the Company’s Head Office in St. Catharines, Ontario. Travel within Canada, U.S.A., and internationally is required. The successful candidate must be able to participate in international projects and be willing to travel 2 to 3 months per year for up to 2 to 3 weeks at a time.
Compensation for this position will depend on experience. Other benefits include comprehensive health insurance coverage and a RRSP matching program.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ROV Project Manager. Applications will be accepted until April 15, 2015.